Operations, Damage & Maintenance Manager
Our client is searching for a highly qualified Maintenance and Damage Operations Manager to lead a talented workforce. This position contributes to the success of the company by ensuring the 10,000+ vehicle fleet is maximized to its fullest. While ensuring customers are satisfied with their rental cars by working with the auto manufacturers to meet their stringent specifications. This individual will also be chiefly responsible to meet short and long term goals. In addition, the incumbent will develop and implement programs that help shape the future. If you have over 5 years of experience, we encourage you to apply today.
This position will report into the Regional Maintenance and Damage Manager.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
· Coordinate work performed by outside vendors
· Supervise, motivate and train employees within one’s respective department
· Prioritize work load according to the business needs
· Control and monitor inventory
· Implement safety policies and procedures for the department
· Manage automotive damage and repairs
· Able to work in a fast-pace environment that is constantly changing
· Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills
· Proficient Microsoft user (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Managing vendor relationships will be a key strength required for the role
· Writing body shop damage in accordance to the company standards
· Review and submit vendor proposals to procurement
· Oversee the research, testing, of company owned and operated automotive fleet
· Responsible for equipment, materials, supplies and parts to maintain company assets
· Review business plans, financial statements, customer complaint logs, productivity, efficiency, quality assurance and idle vehicle reports, and address any areas of opportunity within specified areas.
· Confirm adequate levels of fleet inventory based on service levels and rental projections for various time frames.
· Delegating work responsibilities
· Hire and direct all staff members within the business unit
· 5 years management experience in damage control, reconditioning, maintenance and or repair of vehicles.
· Experience writing damage estimates preferred
· High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
Stoked if you
· Hired other maintenance professionals
· Ordered Parts
· Understanding of how automotive auctions works
· Worked in a body shop
· Lead a maintenance department for one of the large automotive companies
· Think different
Willing to offer
10% Annual Bonus
If you are interested please apply NOW!