Body Shop Estimator
Greet customers and quickly assess their needs understanding the difficulty of their situation.
Customer service is a top priority; it’s our job to turn that difficult situation around.
Work with customer to complete an accurate estimate according to appropriate Insurance Company.
The estimator follows the job through the entire process from initial greeting and handling all insurance related communications, overseeing parts ordering, keeps customer updated through the process and quality controls the vehicle through repairs to the final delivery.
Body Shop Estimator - Job Responsibilities:
- Schedules appointments with customer
- Works with customer and Body Shop Technician to identify required repair work
- Offers additional services and repairs
- Computes cost of replacement parts and labor to restore vehicle to condition specified by customer
- Dispatches and maintains an organized workload
- Enters itemized estimate on repair order and explains estimate to customer
- Keeps customer informed and updated throughout the repairs
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction score at or above designated standards
- Must be familiar with and able to adhere to various insurance guidelines
- Other duties may be assigned
Body Shop Estimator - Requirements:
- Will train the right person!
- Body Shop experience is preferred
- Estimator experience is a plus
- Income level is competitive and based on experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Positive attitude and attention to detail
- Organizational skills, basic computer and office skills
- Must have excellent phone and people skills
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!