Our client, one of the top performing dealerships in the US is looking to hire talented, certified automotive technicians with brand experience to join our “Best of the Best” team and take the dealership to the next level. The dealership has enjoyed excellent growth and we are looking for (Team Players) professional technicians who are interested in developing their career through a strong work ethic, personal development and continuous personal growth.
Sign on Bonus for qualified technicians! Up to $5,000.00, depending on experience!
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- Sign on Bonus for qualified candidates! Up to $5,000.00!
- Medical, dental, vision coverage and more!
- Company paid Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with Company profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid day to participate in local charity events
- Referral bonuses
- Paid training
- Career advancement opportunities; Shop Foreman, Service Consultant, Service Manager and more!
- Recognition events to recognize top performers
- Employee and family discounts
Position: Certified Service Technician
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing and replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints and reviewing service advisor notes, conduction inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conduction test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in our dealership system.
- Keeps shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by the client or manufacturer.
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer repairs as needed to service advisors and the parts departments.
- All other duties assigned.
- 2-3 years of automotive diagnosis and problem solving experience
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record with no major violations
- Experience with import vehicles is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate
- ASE Certifications preferred
- State Inspector’s License preferred
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.