Our client, one of the top performing dealerships in the US is looking to hire talented, certified automotive technicians with brand experience to join our “Best of the Best” team and take the dealership to the next level. The dealership has enjoyed excellent growth and we are looking for (Team Players) professional technicians who are interested in developing their career through a strong work ethic, personal development and continuous personal growth.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- Relocation/Signing-On Bonus (depending on experience)
- Excellent flat rate of pay
- Cash reward opportunities
- Employer-sponsored medical
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability,
- 401(k) w/ match
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Personal Time
- Training and development - Career progression
Please note - Compensation Package is dependant on experience and brand qualifications
Position: Certified Service Technician
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing and replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints and reviewing service advisor notes, conduction inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conduction test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in our dealership system.
- Keeps shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by the client or manufacturer.
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer repairs as needed to service advisors and the parts departments.
- All other duties assigned.
- 2 years’ experience required
- Brand Certification
- Ability to provide quality customer service
- Willingness to take initiative
- Quality verbal communication, writing and grammar skills
- Computer Literate
- Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently
- Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career and business growth
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record with no major violations
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.