RV / Motor Home Maintenance Technician
Customer satisfaction is a result of your personal work habits and ethics and is of utmost importance as part of your job function.
The RV Maintenance Technician is also responsible for setting goals for personal service improvement, and monitor progress against customer satisfaction index numbers and production numbers as provided by the Service Manager.
- Service Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders on Vehicles with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Factory standards
- Automotive technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Maintenance work to be carried out including installation of washer/dryer, maintenance of refrigerators, water heaters, antennas, batteries
- Troubleshoot and repair any internal electronics, plumbing or cosmetic damage
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a Maintenance Technician you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success within our organization:
- RVIA Certified technicians HIGHLY preferred
- All Factory certified technicians considered and are encouraged to apply
- Prior experience of plumbing, carpentry and electrical components desirable
- Willing to talk to recent tech school graduates
- Must hold a valid driver’s license- good driving record required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes a drug-free work environment
We offer Very competitive pay, Medical. 401(k) program, paid vacation, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!